Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Singapore Adventure





It was February 2010 when April, my officemate from DMCI Homes, told me that they are going to Singapore on September for her birthday. She asked me if i wanna come since i knew her friends who are coming. I couldn't say yes right away because i'm not sure if my dad would allow me to go since it would actually be my first time to go on a trip abroad without them. So i texted my older sister and asked her opinion about the trip. I am actually aware that she's in our dad's office by the time we were exchanging text messages but i didn't expect that she'll end up asking my dad if could go on a trip on my own. This is what he said "24yrs old na sya by that time, matanda na sya" i was like "OMG! seryoso?" i really didn't expect that coming.

After a few months, RJ and some friends from Mapua together with their girlfriends also booked a flight to Singapore on that same week that my officemates and I are going because of the Formula 1 event.  

YES! I am proud to say that this is my first trip abroad with friends.



TRAVEL DIARY:

Country: SINGAPORE
City: Singapore
Currency: Singapore Dollars (SGD)
Exchange Rate: 1 SGD = 33.98 PHP
Airport: Changi International Airport
















No comments:

Post a Comment